Serves meat, veg options available. Coffee, bar, and cafe. Offers a vegan breakfast and several vegan choices for lunch. There are often concerts in the evening. Nice atmosphere with enough space to bring a dog or a push chair. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Western, German, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Hauptstätterstr 57
Stuttgart, Germany 70178
+49-7116402583

Mon-Fri 8.30am-1am Sat 9am-1am Sun 9am-11pm.

First Review by Sterling
Sterling
Sterling

Really nice place, very good brakfast.

4 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2014

I went to Stella with a friend because she told me there would be a vegan breakfast. Not easy to find in Stuttgart if you ask me.

I had a nice, fresh pressed, orange juice and ordered the "Veggie Breakfast".
It contains vegetables as cucumber and carrots (fresh), zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, eggplants (grilled), two hearty homemade spreads, a chocolate/nut spread, marmalade, vegan butter and lots of and different kinds of bread.
Really really good!

My friend told me that a vegan cook (Katharina Bretsch) is working there, and if you look at their facebook page it seems they also have vegan lunch options and muffins, I haven't tasted those but with Katharina Bretsch having released at least two very popular vegan cookbooks I'm very confident it all tastes yummi!

Staff is nice and the location is the right mix of comfy, personal and neat.

Highly recommended.

Pros: Vegan Breakfast
Cons: servers meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Stella: