This cafe is located inside Dancing Crane Imports - a unique store worth wandering through. Lots of crystals, chimes, incense, candles, and good 'energy' if you like that stuff. The cafe is quiet, peaceful, had plenty of space. They have comfy couches, chairs, tables, and barstool seating. Their menu is all vegetarian, except for a turkey pesto sandwich. They also have coffee, tea, pastries (some vegan), and smoothies. After you order, instead of a table number sign, they hand you a plastic animal figurine. I got the lion! I tried the veggie wrap with chips and salsa. The wrap was fresh and delicious. I liked the sunflower seeds in the wrap. The chips and salsa were good to. I'd go here again.Pros: Multiple vegan choices, Good affordable food, Relaxing and fun atmosphere
This place is great! Most items on the menu can be made vegan and are full of lots of healthy ingredients that other restaurants generally charge a lot of mula for. Every time my family and I go there we're surprised by how affordable it is. The chefs there also bake different vegan "treats" daily. Once we went in and they had delicious cookies. Another time they had made vegan marshmallows. Another day banana muffins, and so on. The staff are also really friendly, the ambiance is relaxing - overall, love it.Pros: affordable, delicious, comfortable
Cons: no outdoor seating
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Cafe Solstice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 665 times since Jan 2013.