Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegan soups, sandwiches and beverages. Free Wi-Fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by chrdold
brummkeks
brummkeks

excellent coffee & delicious cake

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2015

Went there only once - but the place totally won me over! The cafe is super cozy, the atmosphere relaxed and the staff very friendly. They have books, magazines and a couple of games, which invite guests to stay longer and linger. (No pressure to consume, though!) I didn't try a lot of food but the vegan apple pie I had was delicious and so was the locally roasted coffee they serve.

Had I stayed longer in Regensburg, I'd have definitely returned for a couple of more hours of comfortably passing time on one of their sofas - and trying the vegan sandwich ;-)

Pros: great locally roasted coffee, super nice staff & cozy atmosphere, vegan cake :)
LukasVegan
LukasVegan

Very Atmospheric

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

very relaxed atmosphere, good food but not that much vegan choices

chrdold
chrdold

cosy

Posted on 06 / 19 / 2014

It´s a great place to relax, the couches are really comfortable.
I haven´t eaten there so I can´t say anything about the food.

Pros: cosy, comfortable, nice waitress

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Sofa: