Serves meat, veg options available. Organic salads, vegetarian curries (Thai, Indian, Indonesian), sandwiches served with black rice breads, veggie east Asian and western food, gado gado Indonesia vegetable salad, garlic roasted potatoes with organic salad, pad Thai, tofu, tempeh with sambal, breakfast fruit juices, wheat grass, cakes and breads. Has Wi-Fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Indonesian, Asian, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
17 Jl Raya Seminyak, Seminyak

Taragibson
Taragibson

could've been better

Posted on 09 / 03 / 2014

My husband and I had breakfast here this morning. As I'm gluten and dairy free I was limited to just fruit, which was fine, and my hubbie ordered an English Breakfast. The wait was long and the food not that crash hot. Price was okay but would rather spend it else where.

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Seminyak: