Cafe and record store. Free Wi-Fi. Hours in winter change, call ahead. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out

Mon-Wed 12:00pm-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 12:00pm-1:00am

First Review by pseudonymphe
chart94
chart94

yummy

Posted on 09 / 26 / 2015

Most of the lunch/dinner entrees are vegan. I've tried two of the veggie burgers and they were really really yummy, I really can't wait to go back and try their other kinda vegan traditional German food stuff.

I'm here as an exchange student for a year and it's always exciting to find cool venues with vegan food, but the content of the record store was very good too and had a lot of bands I love from America, which made me feel at home.

Gudrun
Gudrun

Great place, wonderful Currywurst!

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

I have been here only once, back in June, and I really loved the place! I had a vegan "Currywurst" (a traditional German sausage served with tomato paste and curry) which came along with a greek-style salad and some flat bread. Delicious! The place has a very relaxed atmosphere and friendly service. Just great, I hope to be back soon!

Pros: great "currywurst", relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff
Cons: can be crowded outside
fripi
fripi

Great Place To Be

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2014

A friend and me just visited, the Burgers were not the biggest ones I saw but tasted great and were inexpensive. You have to see that cosy place wich is far more then just a Café and record store. It is a relaxed place to be and you can have a chat with the waiters - they know a lot about the local vegan scene.
During summer it is just perfect to sit outside and enjoy the weather along with some homemade Ice tea.

Pros: Location, Price, Atmosphere

kermieberlin
kermieberlin

Good Burgers

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2014

I went there a few weeks ago and had a Veggie Burger with Nachos and very tasty homemade lemonade with ginger. In a quite little side street. Its also a bar and record store.

pseudonymphe
pseudonymphe

vegan-freindly small café and record store

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2010

nice place to be!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday December 15, 2010

Pros: friednly stuff, extra smoekers area

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Riptide: