Serves meat, veg options available. Self-described as "a little gourmet hole in the wall," this cafe offers dishes with inspirations from Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Indian, Thai, and Korean cuisine. The menu is small and clearly-labeled as half vegan and completely gluten-free, with occasional vegetarian specials. Dishes include gingered red lentils, roasted garlic hummus, and New Delhi garbanzo bean stew. Opened summer 2012. closed on winter months. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Fusion, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
119 La Bonte St
Dillon, Colorado 80435
970-513-8336

Wed-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, Wed-Sat 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-8:30pm

First Review by The Eating Hippie
Shellbenitah
Shellbenitah

Fantastic Food and Owners! Loved it!

4 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2014

My husband and I just loved Pro Fusion Cafe. We were looking for a place with great, healthy, vegan-friendly food. (I'm vegan, and my husband is not.). The owners of Pro Fusion Cafe were very friendly and welcoming, and we're happy to answer questions about vegan menu items. I had the carrot ginger soup, brown rice salad, and mango-passion fruit sorbet, with some black tea over ice. My husband ordered the garbanzo bean stew, housemade kimchi, and basmati rice. Everything was excellent, and really exceeded our expectations. We had a nice conversation with the owner about the area (we're visiting from Michigan.). We had a great time eating on the nice outdoor patio. If you're looking for some great food in the Dillon area, don't hesitate to eat at the Pro Fusion Cafe! By the way, I'd love to give a 5 star rating, but it looks like Happy Cow is only allowing a maximum of 4 stars because the restaurant isn't completely vegetarian. But this place deserves 5 stars!

Pros: Wonderful food, Great ethnic selections, Very vegan friendly and gluten free
The Eating Hippie
The Eating Hippie

Yum!

4 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2013

I dined at Cafe ProFusion while biking around Dillon Reservoir, and truly enjoyed the experience. On the upper floor of a shopping center, the restaurant is very small - only fifteen seats inside - but had a nice outdoor seating area. The menu featured a small yet highly varied selection of vegan dishes that were clearly marked. The red lentil daal, the carrot ginger soup, and the quinoa/brown rice pilaf were all interesting and flavorful. Service is attentive and knowledgeable, with the owners frequenting the tables - one of them mentioned plans to add a tofu coconut curry the menu. Overall, a surprisingly excellent dining experience!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Near reservoir recreation areas
Cons: Limited seating, Small selection of veg*n entrees

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe ProFusion: