Serves meat, veg options available. Neighborhood cafe offering breakfast all day which includes vegan choices. There is also vegan gnocchi and other Italian dishes, sweet potato patties, vegan desserts. Vegan and gluten-free items clearly marked. Suitable for families or couples. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Italian, Israeli, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
109 Yehuda HaLevi Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
03-6128103
OPEN NOW

Mon-Thu 8:00am-11:00pm, Fri 8:00am-4:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 8:00am-11:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Brok O. Lee
Brok O. Lee
Brok O. Lee

A Gem!

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2014

I have been to Café Nini several times now and would like to add a few words.

The vegan breakfast is excellent and includes 3 red lentil patties, salad, baked antipasti veggies, toast, coffee/tea as well as fresh-squeezed juice, and spreads. The salads are great, also the vegan pasta and gnocchi. I have gotten consistently well-prepared meals and terrific friendly service. There's a vegan sandwich option on their morning coffee and mini-sandwich deal. I love that there are different vegan milks available - I especially like the nut milk. And the "hizook" shake is a nice blend of beet, apple, celery, ginger, and carrot.

P.S. You can use their free wifi and hang out with a laptop here; it's very quiet and peaceful.

In short, this is one of my favorite places!

Previous review:
So glad I discovered this charming and peaceful cafe. Great for a quiet intimate date, or get-together with friends. And it meets the Israeli "Vegan Friendly" standard! The quinoa salad was packed full of yummy surprises: almonds, curly lettuce, yams, and more. I tasted my companion's vegan gnocchi - really delicious! Can't wait to try the vegan breakfasts, shakes, and more! I'm going back there very soon!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday June 18, 2014

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Lovely ambiance, Attentive and friendly service

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Nini: