Serves meat, veg options available. Has plenty of vegan and gluten free options. Most dishes are made-in-house from scratch using mostly organic ingredients. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

RichBeBe
RichBeBe

No longer Vegetarian and Just OK

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2015

Went there on a trip around the Great Lakes. They are no longer vegetarian and had a ton of meat dishes and a limited vegetarian menu and very limited vegan menu (I think two things) I ordered a sweet potato curry wrap and it was OK. Not good, not bad, but just OK, but it filled me up. I then had a small piece of a brownie that had no flavor.
Because it seems like limited options in the area, it is fine, but really nothing to write home about.

Pros: Pleasant Staff, Very Quick Service
Cons: Limited vegan options
JacquelineRu88ell
JacquelineRu88ell

Amazing Fresh Food

Posted on 09 / 11 / 2013

It was such a delight to find such delicious gluten free vegan food in Saulte Ste Marie while on a cross country road trip. The owner Kelly was kind enough to stay open late and accommodate my gluten free requests. The falafel plate I had was fantastic. Menu changes regularly but it is all freshly made from scratch.

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Natura: