Cafe Namaste

Vegetarian cafe located by Lithia Park playground. Small food menu includes sandwiches, curry over rice, juices, smoothies, and chai tea. Confirmed open by owner Nov 2013. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out
85 Winburn Way (E Main St)
Ashland, Oregon 97520

Lozak
Lozak

Cafe Namaste

4 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

This place is just a delight! Penny makes all the food herself and there are several vegan choices to choose from - including 2 vegan hot dishes, salad, panini sandwiches, and baked goodies. She also has items with butter or cheese in them. Check it out!
she is typically open Thursday-Sunday, 11a-6p
Updated from previous review on Tuesday May 21, 2013

Pros: awesome chai, yummy panini sandwiches, gluten free and vegan cookies
Cons: not open more hours
happyflyingcat
happyflyingcat

Just what I needed!

5 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2012

I just happened to find this place behind me when I parked along the park. There was just one older woman working there who was super nice and patient with me and let me sample a few things before I made up my mind. I had a delicious cooked tofu sandwich made to order while I waited at the counter. There was a nice and spacious dining room to eat in. I especially liked how quiet the place was - only a few other customers.

Pros: Great prices, Friendly staff, Good food
Cons: Limited selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Namaste: