Serves meat, veg options available. Vegan choices include falafel, hummus, and a few other Mediterranean salads. Price: Moderate more-less
Middle Eastern, Take-out, Non-veg
420 E 3300 S
South Salt Lake, Utah 84106
801-493-0100

Open Sun-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Navegante
Navegante
Navegante

A great place to dine with others!

4 Posted on 03 / 26 / 2014

I have been here a few times with co-workers. I enjoy the food, and love that their menu specifically points out which meals and items can be made vegan. The service is good and their food is delicious. Prices here are reasonable, and they don't charge extra like some places for making items vegan.

This is one of my favorite restaurants to dine with my non-vegan friends and family! I'd give it 5 cows if allowed.

Pros: Good food for vegans or non-veggies, Service is good, Menu is siple and easy to identify vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Med: