Cafe Louise - Rothschild

Serves meat, veg options available. Trendy cafe with several locations. Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free items are marked on the menu. Has large vegan breakfast. Better to make a reservation or expect a wait. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Israeli, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

• Reservations required

First Review by Brok O. Lee
Floatingduck
Floatingduck

Best vegan sandwich ever!

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2014

I visited this café two times. The location is great, the staff very friendly and you get a lot of vegan offers. I tried the mushroom/tofu sandwich which was the best sandwich ever. I have no idea what they used for a sauce but i adore it! It is not cheap but so much food that you can take half of the sandwich with you and eat it later. It`s enough for almost a whole day! During my next visit, i tried the "small" vegan breakfast (which is enough for two persons) - 57 NIS for a fresh juice, a cappuccino, bread, 4 different spreads, a chickpeas omelette with onions and a dessert. Omelette and dessert were very tasty, but the spreads were too salty for me and not really my taste. Nevertheless i was full till the evening. I love this place!

Psybird
Psybird

Good food, good portions.

Posted on 09 / 04 / 2014

Was really excited to see they opened a new place in Rothschild as they have a lot of vegan options as well as gluten-free and organic foods.

There weren't a lot of people there (we came afternoon) but the waitress was very sweet and welcoming.

We got the meal served from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM - first course, main dish and a drink for fairly cheap.
Me and my friend both got the vegan paella. I got lentils on eggplant as my first course and a watermelon smoothie.

The first course was not bad (nothing special) but the paella - SO good! Also this dish is massive. It doesn't seem massive but it really fills you up (and I eat a lot more than the average person).
Also the watermelon smoothie was great.

Overall - good food, good portions, great price if you come at those hours, very nice staff and organic. If this was completely vegan - it would be close to perfect to me!

Will come again!

Pros: Great food., Great portions for a good price, Very friendly staff
Cons: Not all vegan, Would love just a bit more vegan dishes
Brok O. Lee
Brok O. Lee

Beautiful Tel Aviv Cafe

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2014

Located on beautiful Rothschild Boulevard, a historic and lovely tree-lined shady street, great for strolling or biking. Delicious and generous vegan breakfast includes two delicious quinoa-yam patties, breads, spreads they make on the premises, salad, coffee, and fresh-squeezed juice, tapioca dessert. The vegan options are marked on the menu, including pasta, salads, and more. Gluten-free available and marked. A great place to meet friends, sit and sip drinks, and watch the world go by.

Vegan online menu: http://www.cafelouise.co.il/en/menu/?ChannelID=2&DirectoryID=5

Pros: Great wait staff, Terrific location, Delicious vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Louise - Rothschild: