Marietta vegetarian cafe located next door to the co-op market. Features a large salad bar with both living raw food and cooked food, available Mon-Sat. Also a menu with both raw food and cook food. Wheat free, gluten free friendly. Mostly vegan except honey. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Salad bar, American, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Juliette83
thejonblake
thejonblake

Excellent lunch!

5 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2014

I am extremely conscious about my health and well-being.
I visited the co-op for the first time this past weekend and I was very impressed with the food! It's rare that I travel OTP for food, but I will definitely be back to Cafe Life. The grocery side has tons of vegan items (things that cannot be found at Whole Foods). Also, they were sampling tons of desserts while I was there.

Pros: Vegan Options, Great Value, Friendly Employees
MeganSpray
MeganSpray

Delicious!

5 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2014

Wow! What a hidden gem! The food was amazing and I can't wait to go again! Spicy Mac and Cheese is one of the best vegan versions I have ever had! One of my childhood favorites growing up, glad to have such a great vegan version!

Pros: connected to grocery store, great staff, awesome variety/specials
Cons: only open til 4:00
kmilitello
kmilitello

Reliable, quick vegan meal

4 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2013

I believe everything on the menu is now vegan, but check because I have seen the cooks change periodically. Nice cafe for a quick, reliable vegan eat. The store next door (Life Grocery) sells several of the cafe's foods in convenient grab and go format. The blonde burger is delicious. The raw nachos were good but could use more toppings. Soups are reliably tasty. Daily rotating specials. Small menu but also juices and smoothies. Menu is divided into raw and cooked options. Restaurant is clean but not overly comfy or cozy. Good for a quick bite. Moderate priced.

Pros: Soups, Raw food
Cons: Atmosphere, Plastic silver wear

mckaylaplauche
mckaylaplauche
  • raw

very disappointed

2 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

I was very disappointed from the moment I walked in! The place was very unsanitary and the food was very bad! I was really upset it was not worth a single penny and I will definitely NEVER be returning!

Pros: none
Cons: Dirty , Very bland , Not worth the money
ajmcclary
ajmcclary

Really loved this place

5 Posted on 04 / 27 / 2011

I'm visiting from Washington, D.C. this week and I was impressed with this place. It's 100% vegan, the grocery store is also vegan and the food is awesome. I had raw tacos and a wheatgrass smoothie. I loved my meal. Went to the grocery store next story and ordered some vegan cake and thought it was awesome. Unlike DC, Atlanta has some really impressive vegan options. This was my favorite.

Pros: delicious, healthy, raw
Cons: ascetics , a drive from atlanta
Juliette83
Juliette83

Cafe Life is big for Life

4 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2010

Almost everyone I know at Life University loves Life Cafe so I had to check it out. The food was good and the dessert was even better!

Pros: Healthy cuisine, Good Value, Excellent Food
Cons: Small space

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Life: