Serves meat, veg options available. Pub founded since 1989. Alternative atmosphere, has some vegetarian and vegan food marked on the menu. Dishes include chilli with soy 'beef,' vegetarian burger, pasta, and hotdog. The restaurant has board games for guests to play. Cozy atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, American, Non-veg
Landwehrstrasse 10, Würzburg (Sanderstrasse)
Wurzburg, Germany 97070
+49-93153143

Open Mon-Fri 9am-1am, Sat-Sun 10am-1am.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Kaydee63
kogge
kogge

laid back atmosphere

4 Posted on 03 / 26 / 2014

nice bar with breakfast, where you can pick the ingredients and big choice of meals till late.
several vegan options. f.e. seitan "schnitzel" and vegan hot dog. soymilk for the coffee etc. as well.
nice concept: there is no boss - all the employees decide together.

Pros: laid back atmosphere, several vegan options, "socialism" concept
Cons: not really gourmet food
chrdold
chrdold

great food till late

4 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2013

a cosy bar with nice atmosphere
I got there at around 10pm and was served a vegan dürüm. Tasted good. There are quite some vegan options on the menu. Full menu is served till 11pm but you can get some of the menu (and also some vegan stuff) till 1am.

Pros: food till late, nice place, inexpensive
Kaydee63
Kaydee63

Comfortable College Scene

3 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2010

Cafe Kult has a laid back feel. Has a small patio in the street with tables and plenty of tables inside. I went on a Sunday night which is pizza/pasta night. The "menu" was triangular-shaped pieces of paper on each table where you'd order your custom pizza or pasta. I created a pizza with spinach, zucchini, leaks, garlic and textured soy protein (can't remember what they called it on the menu but it had "vegan" written next to it). The sauce was delicious, the vegetables very skimpy and the wait (50+ minutes!) way too long. A small pizza and tap water cost me 7 euro. Luckily two amiable local college students helped me figure out the menu (I know very little German) and talked to me while I waited. Good vibe; people talking and people reading philosophy. I was definitely on the old side (mid-40s) in there. Not sure what their menu is like on other nights. A pretty okay meal; didn't go back there during my stay but not sorry I went there my first night.

Pros: Non-touristy, Outdoor seating, Veg/vegan friendly
Cons: Long wait time, Skimpy on vegetables

Dear Owner and Manager of Kult: