Having worked in Prospect for three years, I can safely say Komodo was my fav place to eat. Their famous Tofu Burger got the nod every time but offer many great lunch options and some good breakfast options too. Very friendly staff - they love being there. Great live music friday nights too. They are just before Lizards on the Fridge on Prospect Rd.Pros: Food, Service, Vibe
This is a really nice vegetarian-friendly cafe, tucked away down a little footpath off the main road. Very funky atmosphere, great decoration, with seating indoors and out in a nice courtyard. Friday nights and sunday afternoons there are chilled out music gigs. I've come for breakfast and lunch on a few occasions, and always impressed. There is a set menu with vegetarian options and also a weekly specials board to choose from. It is nice to sit and eat breakfast in the courtyard under the vines, or catch up with friends on one of the many sofas. Highly recommended for this side of town.Pros: funky, good food, good service
Cons: can be hard to find
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Cafe Komodo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 734 times since Jan 2013.