Serves meat, veg options available. Has a few vegetarian options on the lunch menu including a veggie burger, a veggie wrap, and salads. Dinner menu is not veg-friendly. Price: Moderate more-less
American, Non-veg

First Review by 2Chickens
conrad5
conrad5

Excellent veg-friendly restaurant

4 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2014

I can't say enough about how much my husband and I enjoyed eating at Cafe Karibo. We tried four of their small plates and shared the veggie burger. There were so many tasty looking options for us that it was difficult to choose. Everything was excellent but the lentil plate and burger were really phenomenal. Service was top-notch and atmosphere was laid-back and comfortable. I would definitely recommend for veg and non-veg folks alike.

2Chickens
2Chickens

My favorite local veg-friendly restaurant!

4 Posted on 10 / 23 / 2011

I have lived in Fernandina for three years, and upon moving, was delighted to find Cafe Karibo. They have the best veggie burger I have ever had! I think it is very popular because a couple of times that I have been, it hasn't been available. The Thai noodle salad with tofu is also very, very good. I just recently made the transition to vegan, and I'm not sure if those items are vegan, but I will find out! Karibo is going to cater our wedding party next spring, and they're open to doing at least a couple vegan items. Definitely a favorite of mine! Laid-back atmosphere, good live music are also a plus.

Pros: Yummy food, Laid-back atmosphere
Cons: Service sometimes slow if busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Karibo: