Serves meat, veg options available. Some veggie dishes. Open in evenings. Price: Moderate more-less
Middle Eastern, Non-veg
Cobblestone Mall (Northland)
Kerikeri, New Zealand
09-4071001

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by shineonyou
shineonyou
shineonyou

Awesome falafel is an unexpected spot

Posted on 12 / 10 / 2014

The falafel plate was really good- really fresh and crispy falafal. The falafel dishes are really your only option (I was informed that the other vegetarian dish is made with egg), but it's so well done, you wouldn't want to get anything else.

Often when traveling, subpar falafel is your only choice in a small place, and you're settling just so you don't starve. So I want to stress that this is falafel worth eating!

Let the staff know that you don't want the yogurt sauce, and they will substitute it for something else. The staff was really help when answering my questions and accommodating my diet.

Pros: Amazing, fresh falafel, Nice outdoor or indoor seating, Helpful staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Jerusalem: