Serves meat, veg options available. Coffee shop with a cafe menu including sandwiches, wraps, breakfast food. Many sandwiches can be made vegan. The soup of the day is often vegan. Vegan potato salad with Nayonaise available and tofu can be substituted in sandwiches and wraps. Many coffees are triple certified. Also sells Alternative Baking Company (ABC) cookies. Wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg
52 Federal Ave (N Main St )
Logan, Utah
888-740-4777

Open Mon-Sat 6am-7pm, Sun 8am-6pm.

First Review by EstherT
Vegetarian1994
Vegetarian1994

Not the best vegan food....

2 Posted on 05 / 26 / 2014

I love the concept and especially the atmosphere of this cute college cafe. Unfortunately, the food just wasn't a hit with my family and we felt it was a bit expensive for what we received at lunch ($22 for two sandwiches and a cookie). The service was friendly and as I stated before, the atmosphere was awesome, but when returning to Logan we will try a different vegetarian friendly place.

Pros: atmosphere
Cons: food wasn't very good, on the pricey side
EstherT
EstherT

Love cafe ibis

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2013

I adore cafe ibis. They always have vegan friendly food, and vegan cookies on stock! Well, they have vegan friendly lunch, I am not so sure about breakfast, and they don't have food I think after about 4pm ish.. ? So dinner is a no go.. unfortunately. They usually have a soup of the day which is vegan and the wraps and sandwiches can be made vegan :)

Pros: great service, local and organic food
Cons: no dinner, takes a bit of time

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Ibis: