Different business from Casa Hood. Colorful interior. Offers various cuisines from western sandwiches and spaghetti to Asian style stir fry noodles. Uses dairy, so vegans need to specify. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Western, International
Calle Maldonado y Rocafuerte (Centro)
Banos, Ecuador 180250

Stevie
Stevie

Cafe Hood, Banos

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

The first thing is that this is defo a separate entity to Casa Hood. I was told anecdotally when in Banos that these 2 establishments are run separately the former Mr & Mrs Hood.

Next thing is that when I was in Banos (Jan 2013), Café Hood most definitely wasn't 100% vego. Further, of the Casa and Café Hood, Casa Hood to me seemed to be more geared up to veganism of the 2. I still managed to get something in Café Hood that was pleasant enough.

Pros: Some vegan possibilities, Central
Cons: Not 100% vego
DIANE240378
DIANE240378

funky style in great location

Posted on 09 / 11 / 2013

I ate here a few weeks ago for dinner. It has good variety. I had burrito &asked for it without cheese&sour cream. They also had fatijas & other varities. Prices were reasonable&spoke english.

Pros: good variety, funky restaurant, vegan friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Hood: