Vegan cafe with a daily changing menu of entrees, desserts and many more items. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Take-out

andremichelle
andremichelle

delicious

Posted on 09 / 17 / 2014

You can choose between 2 main dishes, salad and from a selection of amazing desserts. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended!

pmoreira
pmoreira

Good but not impressive

Posted on 08 / 20 / 2014

Tried their tiramisu. It was good, but nothing too impressive, I've had better vegan tiramisu. It is something vegans would appreciate, but not quite decadent enough for non vegans!

Pros: beautiful desserts, friendly staff
Cons: no wifi, super small, kind of hidden
Tofuschnecke
Tofuschnecke

Cute place with good coffee and cakes

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2014

Nice place with very friendly staff, nice atmosphere. We only tried cakes and coffee, one cake was a bit dry/bland, but the others were very tasty and it was cool that you can get it warm with ice cream and whipped cream. The coffee was great, too. Next time I'm in cologne I'll try some of the savory food.

Pros: Not only soy milk, Friendly staff, Nice atmosphere

Mvk
Mvk

Cute, hearwarming and taste on its way.

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

Last saturday I visited this little cute cafe. It is a bit hard to find as at first I walked past without noticing it even though I was looking for it. But it is worth finding as the place is cute and sweet.
The menu is small. We had a choice of three different soups and a quiche. But my four-year old begged me for a homemade cupcake which I happily gave him. It was a chocolate cake with hazelnut frosting.
I chose a raw avocado, almond and chocolate cake with a date base to share with my two-year old.. I also shared a apple-celerysoup with the three of us. The soup was fresh and tasty with a good hit of chilli. I thought the raw cake was so-so. The avocadotaste was overpowering and after a few bites it wasn't as pleasant to eat anymore. And so agreed my son who gave up after the first bite.
The cupcake was fresh but I thought the taste was plain. Not much to it, it could do with more flavour.
But i must say, owner Annika gets big points for serving fresh green leaf tea in a cute filterbag. Thumbs up!
Overall verdict? A cute place, a very friendly and passionate owner with heartwarming soups and proper teas. But the cakes need a bit more work.

Pros: Sweet and cure design, Good soups, Friendly owner
Cons: Cakes need flavour improvement, Small detail: he teacups need cafe style
T0
T0

great place

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2014

Really fantastic place. Very nice and unpretentious cafe. Super friendly staff. Good cakes and daily specials for lunch!!!

Maakun
Maakun

Nice little place

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2014

Nice little place that has various drinks, and daily menus of cakes, savoury tarts and soups. I went here twice, and both the food and drinks were well made and tasted great. Really friendly service too. The portions are not huge, but in that way you can sample various things. The only downside is they have no toilet. Would definately visit again.

Pros: Next to record stores, Close to central station
Cons: No toilet
funkymonkey
funkymonkey

Yumm!

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2013

Lovely, cozy place, nostalgic. Arrived just before closing time, stuff was extremely nice. Choices of cakes around 4-5, we tasted chocolate muffin with cherry cream topping, very nice! Cherry cake was also very tasty bt the best was the chai tea cream cake, which was heavenly creamy without being too sweet! Hm... The portions were little bit undersized... Would like to come back soon :)

Pros: atmosphere, stuff
Cons: portion
Sandora
Sandora

Awesome cake!

Posted on 12 / 03 / 2013

This is a really cute Little Restaurant. There's usually two or three different types of cupcakes and two or three different types of cake - so the choices for the sweet teethed People are enough, I think! Oh, and also the cakes are delicious! Best fake cheese cake I ever had! It's not only simple cake but those BIG creamcakes which I rarely found in vegan Caf├ęs!
Staff is very friendly!

Pros: Close to central station, ...and center of the city

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Hibiskus: