My partner and I always come here for the all you can eat buffé when we visit Gothenburg. The food looks fresh and most of the cold food is actually vegan. It's a very cozy place with a good mix of people.
I have been for the everything included buffet lunch and in the evening for a veggie burger. Both were great!
Tasty food moderate prices in the heart of Majorna, Gothenburg. What more to wish for? :)
We stumbled across this place on our recent trip to Gothenburg, as it was near our hotel, and what a great find it was. We went for the buffet lunch, 75 SEK (about £7.50) which included a varied and extensive salad bar, various breads, soup, and several hot dishes including lasagne, potato dauphinois, and a veg bake. Tea/coffee and water also included. It was a filling and hearty lunch and set us up nicely for an afternoon of sightseeing. Casual, relaxed vibe in the cafe, plenty of seating, and a mixed crowd from local office folk to families and us! There is also an a la carte menu in the evening, but unfortunately we never got a chance to try it out - next time!Pros: Tasty food, Good price, Nice location
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Gothenburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Cafe Hangmattan at Musikens Hus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 722 times since Jan 2013.