Vegan and organic restaurant serving continental and Thai cuisine plus cakes and more. Sunday brunch til 5pm, then bargain eats after 6pm. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, International, Pizza, Thai, Bakery, Take-out

First Review by forisma
CiKay
CiKay

Great Sunday Brunch

4 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2014

My father (non-veg) and I went to the cafe for Sunday brunch and were both more than happy with what we got. For brunch, they offer a buffet of cold and 8 warm dishes, always surrounding a motto (yesterday: pumpkin). After a little salad and pumpkin soup (really tasty!), I tried as many of the warm dishes as possible, which were all between "pretty good" and "Oh my God, I have to eat more of this!". Especially the lasagna got me addicted. For dessert, I tried a apricot pudding with fruit salad, which I really enjoyed as well.
All in all, the brunch is definitely worth the money and the cafe is a really nice, small place with friendly staff.

Pros: large brunch buffet, friendly and helpful staff, personal touch
Cons: not barrier-free, a little chilly in winter, small variety of dishes during the week
forisma
forisma

First vegan bistro in Hannover

4 Posted on 09 / 19 / 2013

I visited Gleichklang in August 2013. Unfortunately I didn't have time to eat anything, I only bought some sweets - a cookie en vegan Raffaelloes. A cookie was way too sweet, but Raffaelloes were perfect!
Though positioning as "gezund" they didn't offer sweets without sugar.
Updated from previous review on Monday September 16, 2013

Pros: not expensive, first vegan place in Hannover, nice outside sitting space
Cons: small menu to choose from, no sugar free dessert

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Gleichklang: