Vegan and organic restaurant serving continental and Thai cuisine plus cakes and more. Now serving Saturday brunch, Dec 2014. Sunday bargain eats after 4pm. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, International, Pizza, Thai, Bakery, Take-out
Marienstrasse 38
Hannover, Germany D-30171
+49-51189881533
OPEN NOW

Tue-Thu 10:00am-7:00pm, Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-7:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm

First Review by forisma
v_mdj
v_mdj

Great lasagna

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2014

Very nice people and cozy restaurant/cafe. You can order one dish or for some euro's extra you can taste a bit of all the possibilities Gleichklang offers. I had a very good lasagna. The cake I had tasted good as well although a little bit dry. But the best vegan food in Hannover I ate here during my stay!

Pros: a lot of choice, friendly staff
CiKay
CiKay

Great Sunday Brunch

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2014

My father (non-veg) and I went to the cafe for Sunday brunch and were both more than happy with what we got. For brunch, they offer a buffet of cold and 8 warm dishes, always surrounding a motto (yesterday: pumpkin). After a little salad and pumpkin soup (really tasty!), I tried as many of the warm dishes as possible, which were all between "pretty good" and "Oh my God, I have to eat more of this!". Especially the lasagna got me addicted. For dessert, I tried a apricot pudding with fruit salad, which I really enjoyed as well.
All in all, the brunch is definitely worth the money and the cafe is a really nice, small place with friendly staff.

Pros: large brunch buffet, friendly and helpful staff, personal touch
Cons: not barrier-free, a little chilly in winter, small variety of dishes during the week
forisma
forisma

First vegan bistro in Hannover

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2013

I visited Gleichklang in August 2013. Unfortunately I didn't have time to eat anything, I only bought some sweets - a cookie en vegan Raffaelloes. A cookie was way too sweet, but Raffaelloes were perfect!
Though positioning as "gezund" they didn't offer sweets without sugar.
Updated from previous review on Monday September 16, 2013

Pros: not expensive, first vegan place in Hannover, nice outside sitting space
Cons: small menu to choose from, no sugar free dessert

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Gleichklang: