Cafe Fuzion

Serves meat, veg options available. Small Asian food restaurant in a small shopping center. Menu green dot notes which dishes are or can be made veg. The noodles, fried rice, and curries come with choice of protein which includes tofu & veggies instead of meat. One pho can be veg. Some appetizers are also veg. Prices inexpensive to moderate. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Asian, Thai, Fusion, Take-out, Non-veg
1240 E 14th St (University Ave)
Des Moines, Iowa 50316

KK_Veg
KK_Veg

Delicious Vegan Pho

4 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2013

My omni boyfriend and I dined here on our way through town on a road trip. The wait staff was very helpful with telling me what my sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan diet could tolerate on the menu. I ended up having the spring rolls with tofu and the veggie pho with tofu as well. Everything was very delicious and filling!

Pros: vegan friendly, vegetarian friendly
Cons: limited vegan options
ccampbel
ccampbel

Good food friendly and fast

4 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2013

My favorites are the curry dishes although all the food is good. Only complaint would be that the PHO broth is a little weak although I only tried the veggie pho. Large selection of veggie appetizers. One of the largest selections of vegan dishes in the area. Take out can be ready when you get there if one calls ahead and orders. Brown rice is available if you ask for it.

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Fuzion: