Cafe Fresh

Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe is located inside Good Earth Natural Foods and has its own entrance. Menu includes many vegetarian options and can make vegan upon request: wraps, salads, sandwiches, smoothies, rice bowls, fresh juices, queso. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Non-veg

dcveg
dcveg

Not Vegan Friendly

2 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2013

I think that there are only two things on the menĂº that is vegan. I order vegetarian for my husband but I dont usually try to make special requests to have cheese taken off of everything. I do get the vegan cookies though.

Pros: Price, Vegenaise, Cookies
Cons: Cheese, Meat
Gabbeveg
Gabbeveg

Better when it was Junkies

2 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2013

A little piece of me died when Fresh Fruit Junkies turned into Cafe Fresh. The menu got much smaller with what seems like less good veg options. The service is always terrible and a really long wait. The staff is a handful of kids (probably under 18) who aren't very attentive at all. The only real good thing about this place is they have some of the best vegan cookies in the county. The pumpkin chocolate chip is my personal favorite, but they have a few other great ones. I would def recommend you stop in for a quick dessert.

Pros: Great Vegan Cookies, Convient Location
Cons: Poor Service, Not Many Veg Options
Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Decent

3 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2012

Cafe Fresh is decent, but like the other reviewers say--it's pretty unpredictable. Their veggie wraps can be really good or really bad depending not the day and who makes it--once I even got a piece of turkey in my wrap! Gross. But they have a good selection of healthy vegan options including at least one dessert option.

Also, they are REALLY slow and get really bogged down during lunch. Not a great place to go if you're in a hurry.

Pros: Vegan-friendly, Healthy food, Dessert
Cons: Unpredictable, Slow service, Meat contamination?
Cndrla
Cndrla

• non-vegetarian

I think it's great!

4 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2011

I work nearby, so I go there quite often. I really like the variety of the foods, and they are always fresh. The staff will always take the time to explain the menu to me, and even if there is a crowd, they will work fast to get my food to me as soon as possible. I'm really glad there's a place like this around, where I know I can get quality food for a good price.

Pros: quality food, clean, good value

mckellog
mckellog

• non-vegetarian

Terrific Healthy Food! Great for anyone!

4 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2011

Whether you are a vegan or you love meat, this is a great healthy place to eat. Cafe Fresh has plenty of healthy choices, and my favorites are the salads and wraps. There are, of course, plenty of vegetarian and gluten-free options. You have to check this place out!

Pros: healthy, affordable, plenty of options
Cons: staff sometimes
SunshineAbby
SunshineAbby

Unpredictable.

2 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2011

The employees at Cafe Fresh are more often than not very apathetic and aren't helpful or friendly at all. The food also varies. One week you get a really good wrap with fresh veggies and a good portion size but the next its all stale and you get portions fit for a two year old. You never know what kind of service you'll get here. It's worth it on a good day. Problem is you never know when that is.

Pros: Creative Menu Items, Water pitchers and cups readily available., Yummy cookies.
Cons: Execution of the actual meal is disappointing, Unfriendly staff, Meager portion sizes
kayceebassett
kayceebassett

Dirty

2 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2010

Cafe Fresh has ok food, but they are very dirty. They use the same rags to wipe their garbage cans, sandwich prep area and tables. They also have very rude staff. I got up to grab a napkin and the employee there threw my sandwich away. I confronted them about it saying I wasn't done and wanted a new sandwich. The girl refused. I called the owner and he said, "What do you expect, I pay them minimum wage." I never got my sandwich. Haven't been there since.

Their food is very average and plain for how expensive it is. Just veggie sandwiches with Vegenaise for almost $10.

Pros: Fresh, Large Portions
Cons: Dirty, Unfriendly Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Fresh: