Serves meat, veg options available. Vegan dishes are clearly marked. Most entrees can be made with tofu, and the menu explains when fish-based sauces are used. The word vegan isn't used, but the owner speaks excellent English and can answer any food questions. Located just off the main park; very easy to find. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Kathrynmike
Ritalin
Ritalin

Disappointing.

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2015

After reading the great reviews for this place my husband and I decided to have dinner here. The restaurant was completely empty and dead silent! The waiter nor the other staff spoke a word of english. My husband ordered the red curry (hot+++) and I ordered the pad thai tofu+vege. With my very broken spanish, the waiter realised that the pad thai was not vegan (contained fish sauce which for some reason could not be removed). I therefore ordered the veg+tofu gadu gadu. My husband really enjoyed his dish (I thought is was ok ish but it was not at all spicy). The gadu gadu was average and also not spicy. We asked for more chilli which was also difficult for the staff to understand. The dishes were of moderate size. Adding a beer and a soft drink the total was Q209 which I thought was very expensive for what we got in terms of flavour. Definitely far from the best thai food I've ever had. If you are craving thai and you are vegetarian or vegan, make sure you are able to clarify whether the dishes have fish or osyter sauce as some do and some don't.

Pros: Free wifi
Cons: Non english speaking staff, Expensive
Kathrynmike
Kathrynmike

Pretty good

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2014

We had a nice meal here on our first night in Antigua. Cosy atmosphere, friendly service. We had a yellow and a green curry. We preferred the green.

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Flor: