Serves meat, veg options available. Kosher dairy restaurant, serves fish in addition to a mainly lacto menu. No beef or chicken. Menu is New York style pizza with dairy and soy-based veggie-meats, calzone, wraps, pasta, and more. Not catering for vegans. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Kosher, Non-veg

First Review by loranac
Guest
Guest

Food was really good

3 Posted on 02 / 04 / 2010

My boyfriend and I both tried the "meat" lovers calzone which had soy beef and soy chicken with all the normal veggies. We both really enjoyed it. However, the one thing I will add is that it's rather expensive. It is actually kosher food so, I am assuming the price is reflecting that fact. All and all though, we will definately be going back because the price was worth it!

Pros: good food, kosher, friendly staff
Cons: price
loranac
loranac

Okay...

3 Posted on 06 / 18 / 2008

The food was good; but not remarkable. They were out of hummus which I thought was a bid odd. French fries were delicious. My friend said her salmon was "fishy" tasting. Portions were huge! I will try it again through.

Pros: clean, fast , friendly
Cons: atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Fino: