Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes a vegetarian and vegan section with 6 main plates, 2 sandwiches, a veggie burger, plus 8 vegan side dishes. Has wi-fi. Live music. confirmed open July 2011. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
501 A1A Beach Blvd (11th St)
St Augustine, Florida 32080
904-460-9311

Open Mon-Fri 7.30am-10pm, Sat-Sun 8am-3pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by toddeasley1
Skyyow
Skyyow

Best Vegan Wrap?

4 Posted on 02 / 11 / 2014

My wife and I think the huge vegan wrap with tempeh was the best we have ever eaten. The Sweetwater IPA on tap is local, vegan, and it is delicious. Cafe 11 has more vegan options we want to try.

Pros: Good Vibes, Good Vegan Wrap, Good Local Vegan Beer
toddeasley1
toddeasley1

Vegan Visiting Family..

4 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2013

I live in Miami and was visiting family in St. Augustine. Being a vegan and my family is not...I found this place that could satisfy both. We went for breakfast and the waitress (vegan as well) was very helpful. I had a great meal and the waitress mentioned that lunch time is even more vegan friendly.

Pros: Friendly, Helpful And Knowledgeable Staff.
Cons: Limited Variety At Breakfast

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Eleven: