Create-your-own smoothies choosing soy milk, nut milk, or natural juices used with your choice of fruit, nuts, and non-dairy ice cream. Vege burgers, vege dogs, vege chilli dogs, and haystack (vegetarian chili over lettuce, tomato, olives, and onion on a bed of corn chips and topped with vegan cheese). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Fast food

kinetic
kinetic

Great!

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2014

Cafe Eden is a small cafe attached to a health food store. I was looking for a good healthy option for lunch on a recent visit and the Hay Stack sounded pretty awesome, so I went for that and a berry smoothie.

Everything was fresh and tasty. I would love to come back and try the other options on the menu at another time.

Pros: Not far from main street., Great food., Friendly atmosphere.
Cons: I don't live in Bermuda., No wifi as far as I was offered