Cafe Eclectic - Midtown

Serves meat, veg options available. Laid back cafe that offers a few vegan items and will make other dishes vegan upon request. At weekend brunch you could substitute tofu for scrambled eggs and veggie sausage for other meats. Has wi-fi, another location in Harbortown Square, Memphis. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg
603 N McLean Blvd
Memphis, Tennessee 38107
901-725-1718

Open Mon-Sat 6:30am-10pm, Sun 9am-3pm.

First Review by Brie651
Raesock
Raesock

Pretty good

3 Posted on 01 / 05 / 2014

We stopped in for Sunday brunch. They have a separate brunch menu, which didn't include the tofu scrambles or the vegan pancakes that are on the regular breakfast menu, but when I asked they were happy to make them. I had the vegan pancakes and an earl grey with almond milk. My husband had the same with the veggie sausage added. He liked that, I thought it was kind of soggy. I like my veggie sausage crisp on the outside. There weren't tons of options, but it was nice to get something for breakfast at a restaurant other than oatmeal.
Next time in town we'll go back to try lunch. They had some vegan blueberry pie that looks great!
Vegetarians, there were TONS of vegetarian options on the menu, all clearly marked. And even a separate vegetarian specials board.

Pros: vegan pancakes, caters to vegetarians, great service
Cons: serves meat, not lots of vegan options
Brie651
Brie651

Pretty Good!

3 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

My family and I have been Vegans for almost a whole year now and, living in Memphis, TN; we did not expect to find many places with veg options. But, we have been surprised and this little place was a nice addition to our options. The place was quaint and sweet and they served us out meal. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of options that were available for the Veg community, but better than nothing. I got the tofu wrap and a 'cute' salad. the salad was FANTASTIC and the wrap would have been better if we'd been told it would be SO spicy. I also had a Soy Chai Tea Latte which was delicious, but they charged us for our soymilk which i did not appreciate. Overall it was a good experience and I probably will make a stop there with my family again in the future. :)

Pros: Veg Options, Soy Milk Available, Nice Atmosphere
Cons: Lack of Options, Charges for Soy Milk

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Eclectic - Midtown: