CLOSED: Cafe Draze

A vegan cafe with a large variety of drinks (coffees, teas and more), cakes and tarts. Most of the products are fair trade and bio. Plays relaxing music. Eco-design plus special rooms. Animal friendly. Confirmed closed, Oct 2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, International, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out
Przedzamcze 6b
Torun, Poland 87100
+48-660-588-779

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Cash only

First Review by behemota
hekdi
hekdi

cafe draze

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2012

I was in Torun few days - and I spend a lot of time there. Reading books, working on my pc and eat bestt vegan cheescake ever! coffee from zapatistas - I'm in love in that place :))
Once a month there is a big party with food - really good stuff:) If you are vegan and you are in Torun you must visit draze :)))

Pros: good coffee with soy milk, great cakes
Cons: small but nice :)
behemota
behemota

so so

Posted on 04 / 12 / 2012

Although it's so cool to finally have in Toruń a veg place, I can't say that I fell in love with Cafe Draze :(. Menu doesn't amaze, just as their coffee...

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Cafe Draze: