Serves meat, veg options available. The chef became vegan and designed his own small offerings of vegan dishes which are based on super food ingredients. Restaurant has a small cafe feel to it. BYOB. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by BrianD.Butler
rhebes01
rhebes01

the vegan menu is awesome

4 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2014

They have two menus - one is entirely vegan. Many options and variety. I will definitely go back - next time I want to try the vegan crab cake sandwich.

mas
mas

yummy vegan menu

4 Posted on 02 / 12 / 2014

Cafe Con Leche has a separate vegan menu they call "Green Tea". We tried Daniel's Chipotle Hummus with pita to start. It was good but not among the best hummus I've ever had. For my main plate I had the Cheikan Provencal. They use house made seitan for their cheikan and it's amazing. The texture was perfect. My spouse had the cheikan marsala and loved it as well. For dessert we had the Chocolate Raspberry Cake and I ended up wishing I ordered my own so I didn't have to share!
Overall, everything was really good and all of the ingredients obviously very fresh.

Pros: seitan dishes, fresh ingredients
Cons: small space
BrianD.Butler
BrianD.Butler

Amazing New menu

4 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2013

I have been eating at Café Con Leche for more than 15 years and have always been impressed by the quality of the food, the variety of the menu items and the warm personal service. But I have been wowed this summer by the fabulous new vegan menu. After trying at least five of the new options, I am happy to report that the menu is a huge success. can't wait to go back and try something else.

Pros: Great food, Vegan & veggie options, Warm, personal service

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Con Leche: