Offers two vegetarian lunch options daily with includes salad and soup for under JPY1,000. May have vegan options depending on the daily menu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Organic, Western, International, Japanese, Beer/Wine

Mon-Fri 10:30am-6:00pm

First Review by Earthdiet
Earthdiet
Earthdiet

cozy cafe with great food!

Posted on 11 / 16 / 2013

We used the directions listed here at Happy Cow and it took us to Hino City Hall! We ended up having someone do a search and telling a cab driver how to find it. It isn't that far from the Hino train station. It is about a 10-15 minute walk.

I will try to get the new address in here.

We loved the food! We chose from one of two lunch sets. I got the soy meat with peanut sauce. It came with a yummy salad and pumpkin soup. I told the cook that I was vegan, so he made it with soy milk :) we had a delicious soy latte afterwards.

Very cute and cozy cafe. We will go back!

Pros: great food, friendly staff
Cons: address is wrong

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Clara: