Vegetarian macrobiotic cafe. Directions: Take Toho line to Fukuzumi, the cafe is 15 minutes from the station. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Macrobiotic

zaqette
zaqette

Yummy!

Posted on 06 / 14 / 2014

I went here for lunch with a bunch of coworkers, none of whom were vegan. I had a set meal, which for me was a huge amount of food, and included brown rice, a croquette, soup, some pumpkin, and a noodle dish. I loved my meal. Most of my coworkers ordered a Thai curry and I only heard good things. This place is quite small (maybe 12 seats?) and has a small selection of organic products and health foods. My Japanese coworkers spoke to the staff (and asked to ensure that the set meal was vegan) so I can't speak to the staff's English, but they were very friendly and the service was great. I will definitely be back.

Pros: Awesome food, Friendly staff
Cons: The location is a bit inconvenient., The hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Chienoki: