Serves meat, veg options available. Oriental, Greek and Thai papaya salads, rice paper summer roll, curry tofu saute are vegan suitable. Grilled tofu can be added to any salad or entree. Marinated veggie and portobella sandwiches and falafel can be made vegan. Live music most weekends for dinner. Specialty espresso coffee, chai and dairy-free chai, blended coffees. House-made pasta. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Juice bar, Asian, Greek, Non-veg
1450 E White Mountain Blvd
Pinetop, Arizona 85935

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by cecilbuck

Amazingly Fresh, Delicious Meals

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2014

What a gem! Found this restaurant on Happy Cow and decided to give it a shot.

They had options for the kids not listed on the menu. Just ask the server, the kids split a smoothie and each had a grilled cheese with fruit salad. They really enjoyed it. Other kid choices included turkey or ham sandwiches, pasta with alfredo or marinara, or hot dog.

I had the Rice Paper Summer Roll with peanut sauce,delicious! Fresh, crisp veggies and salad. The tofu and mushrooms perfectly seasoned.

My wife thoroughly enjoyed the Greek Pita. Finished every last bite which is a sure sign of a great meal.

We tried the desert and it was divine. The family and I split the turtle cheese cake and flour-less chocolate cake. They were good size portions with presentation that was so pleasant it was unexpected. Strawberries as garnish with caramel and chocolate swirls around the cheese cake and plate.

My wife and I walked out of there claiming that we just had the best lunches we've ever eaten!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday March 12, 2014

Pros: Variety, Veg Friendly, Good Value

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Bocado: