Serves meat, veg options available. Lebanese food cafe. Menu includes vegan suitable dishes like the mujadara, falafel, mudamas, muskaat and yabrek. Moved from 10821 Whyte Ave. Price: Moderate more-less
Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by the_vegbrarian
the_vegbrarian
the_vegbrarian

Delicious lebanese food on Whyte Ave!

4 Posted on 04 / 30 / 2013

Cafe Beirut is really easy to miss. It is a very small cafe located on the west end of Whyte Avenue. I skipped over it many a time before deciding to give it a shot a couple of weeks ago. And am I ever glad I did! The menu is about half vegan items, and has a really good number of choices (at least 8 vegan options at any time!). I tried the mujadara, and it was absolutely delicious (way better than the version I make at home!). It was very well-seasoned and fresh. I've also since tried their veggie wrap, which was delicious as well.
This is a great restaurant for take-out. The seating area is small but it is not super busy. Overall I highly recommend Cafe Beirut!

Pros: delcious food, many vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Beirut: