Cafe Atma

Hare Krishna run veggie food cafe. Has chapati wraps and vegan cheesecakes, wi-fi access. FEB 2013 re-opened at this location after temporary closure for 2 months. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out

CatharineMarie
CatharineMarie

I love this place :)

5 Posted on 12 / 20 / 2013

Cafe Atma is great - the atmosphere is lovely and cosy and the staff are all very friendly and welcoming. The food and the cakes are delicious and their coffee is amazing - as good as Starbucks/Costa. They do all the different kinds (not just filter coffee) and have soy milk of course.
Most of their cakes are vegan and I believe all of their meals have a vegan option.
It's my favorite place for coffee/cake and for vegan food in Cardiff.

Pros: Inexpensive, Great food and coffee, Great staff
Cons: Location isn't central, Can be cold by the doors in winter
Rachelsmum
Rachelsmum

Veggie and vegan paradise

5 Posted on 10 / 25 / 2013

I've had two meals in Cafe Atma and they were both fabulous! The staff are really friendly and there is a lovely atmosphere. They are open Monday to Saturdays and have meditation and other activities in the evenings. It's a great place to meet like-minded people.

Ilse1973
Ilse1973

Best veggie burger ever!

5 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2013

I've been eating veggie burgers for 20 years now and sadly I've had some of the meat variety before that, but these top them all. Scrumptious, moist, delicious!

We had the Atma meal, the veggie burger meal and I could not resist and had some cake. We polished it off. We had no plans to come back to Cardiff any time soon, but we will now, just to stop by Atma again to have something to eat.

The opening hours have changed though. From the top of my head it's 11:00 - 20:00.

Pros: Brilliant food, Ever so friendly, Good price
julianne
julianne

very zen!!!

5 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2011

Cafe Atma is really cute and well designed. I had the indian wrap and then a cheescake and some cookies and hot chocolate. I was hungry!! They were all really great and cheap too. I really recommend this place. There is internet and the staff are friendly, helpful and let you chill!!

Pros: food, decor, atmosphere
Cons: opening hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Atma: