Serves meat, veg options available. Colorful cafe offering coffee, juices, food, and books. Uses lots of fresh vegetables and fruit, and vegans could find something to eat here. Website: Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Peruvian, Non-veg
Lucar y Torre 530
Huaraz, Peru

Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm

First Review by DIANE240378

cool vibe

Posted on 09 / 21 / 2013

Cool place with great options. When i arrived the american owner said i might be waiting for awhile as they were busy so i said ok i will wait. I ordered burrito without cheese &i got beef burrito but they appologised as they gave it to wrong person. Eventually my burrito arrived with cheese ontop so i just took it off &ate it as i was to hungery. I just caught this place at the wrong time id say. I ordered soya latte aswell which was great&it was lovely chatting to owner at the bar.

Pros: cool vibe, vegan friendly, english spoken
Cons: needs more vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Andino: