This was our 3rd choice after 2 other places were closed. It was very good though & i would highly recommend it for vegans. We ordered the lentil stew, roasted eggplant & cauliflower, hummus, brown rice, felafel and fries. We were stuffed. Its a cool neighborhood too called the Irish channel in the garden district that we would have missed otherwise.Pros: lots of options, fresh & not greasy, nice place
There weren't a lot of vegan options, I got the falafel and a greek salad with no feta and it was good. The service was also good, I probably will go backPros: Service, Price
Cons: Not A Lot Of Vegan Options
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to New Orleans Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Byblos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1385 times since Jan 2013.