CLOSED: Buttonwood Organic ...

Sells natural, organic, and vegan food items and fresh, organic vegetables and fruit. Also available vegan grab-and-go sandwiches. Many items come from local farms. Located near Cambridge, Ohio. Reported closed to HappyCow. more-less
30 E Main St
New Concord, Ohio 43762
740-826-7600

Open Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-3pm, closed Sun.

First Review by I Love London
I Love London
I Love London

Healthy, Fresh, Vegan Food

Posted on 10 / 19 / 2009

While the store isn't 100% vegan, it has a large selection of vegan items. Everything I used to have to drive for over an hour to buy is now here in southeast Ohio. Fresh vegetables and fruit are wonderful here, too. And the owner will special order anything that she doesn't already stock.

Pros: Excellent Selections, Friendly Staff, Fresh, Local Vegetables
  • I Love London I Love London

This store now carries grab-and-go vegan sandwiches prepared on site and ready to go!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Buttonwood Organic and Natural Market: