Buri Tara Thai Cuisine

Serves meat, veg options available. Has a vegetarian section on the menu and all are available vegan. Some items on the non-vegetarian section can also be made vegan including the samosas. Online ordering available. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jacaciodebarros
jacaciodebarros
jacaciodebarros

Decent food, slow service

3 Posted on 02 / 16 / 2013

I've been to this place only once, and I was surprised by how slow the service was, given that we were the only ones in the restaurant. Not unacceptably slow, but slow nevertheless. Anyway, I have mixed feelings about the food. I thought it was awesome, but my wife did not like it. They have a large variety of vegan foods, and all of them, even the non-vegan ones, have vegan options (mostly with tofu). I would go there again; not sure about my wife.

Pros: Large vegan menu
Cons: Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Buri Tara Thai Cuisine: