Serves meat, veg options available. For a lack of pure veg food in this town, this small burger shop next to the nightlife street of Kiel offers a veggie burger with seitan - vegans should specify. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Non-veg
Wilhelminenstraße 11
Kiel, Germany 24103
Now Open

Mon 12:00pm-10:00pm, Tue 12:00pm-5:00am, Wed 12:00pm-10:00pm, Thu-Fri 12:00pm-5:00am, Sat 3:00pm-5:00am, Sun 3:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by NIlsI

Pretty Sh*tty, best avoided

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2014

After asking (ok not in perfect German) if my veggie-burger could be made vegan, and assured it could be made with no egg or dairy, it turned out to be a big chunk of barely roasted goat cheese...
Best avoided.

Cons: No vegan options

I´m sorry that I posted this

Posted on 01 / 08 / 2014

I´m really sorry that I put this on Happycow.
The staff of the Burgerei have no idea about veganism and the vegetarian options are barely vegan.
It felt to be in a McDonals.

Cons: Bad staff, Bad food

Dear Owner and Manager of Burgerei: