Serves meat, veg options available. Burger place with informal Berlinesque atmosphere, known as the social hub of Roodkapje Rotterdam. Offers a house-made veggie burger plus salads. Has table tennis and arts programs. Moved from Boomgaardsstraat 71 in early-2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Organic, Western, American, Beer/Wine, Catering, Non-veg

Tue-Fri 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by Gudrun
Angenietes
Angenietes

the best burgers in town!

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2014

I've been here multiple times, on all three locations actually because they travel around in the city!
I personally love the Whatsapp Doc a lot! They also serve the famous Rotterdam dish 'Kapsalon' in vegan! Be sure to check out some of their delicious pies, some of them are vegan, sugarfree or raw!

Pros: nice atmosphere, cheap, best burgers!
Gudrun
Gudrun

Limburger

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2012

I went there with 2 friends and we all had "De Limburger", a vegan "burger" - actually not really looking like a classic burger since it was served on a slice of bread. The burger part consisted of polenta and mushrooms, it was served with sweet onion compote, crunchy apple, cucumber, rocket and parsley pesto. It was really good and inexpensive. The soy cappuccino was fine as well. While we were there there was some strange, strong (turpentine?) stench hanging in the air, I guess coming from the artists next door, which spoiled the atmosphere a bit. I hope that was an exception, will check that out next time since for sure I will get back to this place. Very friendly service, English and Dutch spoken. Free WiFi.

Pros: nice vegan burger, friendly service, inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Burger Trut: