Buona Tsubu Tsubu

Makes vegetarian vegan Italian food, pizzas, pasta, and western style veggie food. Previously known as Mirai-shoku Restaurant Fu. Address in Japanese 東京都文京区関口1-17-9. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan, Italian, Pizza, European, Beer/Wine
1-17-9 Sekiguchi, Bunkyo-ku
Tokyo, Japan
03-6457-5045

Open Mon, Wed-Sun 11am-2pm, 6-11 (last order 10pm).

First Review by MidnightSun112
shanery
shanery

Nice!

4 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2014

I was here on the weekend. Unfortunately I arrived too late to try a vegan pizza (they stop taking any orders at 10pm). I had the burger which was delicious. The soup and salad I had were fine. The portions were small, especially given the price. I hope to be back at some point to try one of the pizzas, which look great.

The name in the title is wrong. It should be "Buona Tubu Tubu".

ajfischer
ajfischer

Rich Vegan Italian Food

4 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2014

I finally had a chance to eat here and was really impressed. They had a large menu filled with appetizers, pizzas, pastas, and more, which made choosing really difficult. Ultimately I opted for one of the pizzas, which was a bit expensive at 1600yen, but still really delicious and rich. I'll definitely be returning!

Pros: Amazing vegan pizza, Large menu, Friendly service
Cons: A bit expensive
arherron
arherron

tasty pizza and friendly service

3 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2013

Easy to find (near the subway exit) and a warm welcome. Had a couple of tasty pizzas and some beer. Fairly compact with vegan tiramisu on the menu! About 1500 to 1900 yen for a pizza. Plenty of pasta dishes too and one of the staff speaks English.

Pros: all vegan , friendly
alia_801
alia_801

Tasty lunch :)

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2013

We visited for lunch. The staff were friendly and welcoming, and there was a nice range of food to choose from. We were hoping for pizza, but they are only on the dinner menu - lunch was more Japanese in style. The food was all vegan and very tasty. They also sell some other handy bits and pieces such as toothpaste too (it's not easy to come by vegan toothpaste in Japan!). Worth a visit if you're in the area!

Pros: Yummy foodF, Friendly staffE, Easy to find
MidnightSun112
MidnightSun112

great Italian vegan restaurant

4 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2013

I have a friend who lives near Buona Tsubu Tsubu (Good Grains) and I've been frequenting this restaurant for about 2 years. They recently changed their menu to a more European-style menu that features about 20 kinds of all-vegan pizzas and pastas, vegan hamburger steak, and side dishes. They call themselves 'good grains' because the focus of the all-vegan cuisine is to use as many diverse grains as possible. The food is all very tasty and well-prepared although slightly more expensive than other Tokyo veggie restaurants. This is probably the only place in Tokyo where you can choose from several vegan pizzas so if you're craving some, I highly suggest giving this place a try.

Pros: GREAT vegan pizzas, nice menu, unique approach to grains
Cons: a bit more expensive than average

Dear Owner and Manager of Buona Tsubu Tsubu: