Bunte Burger - Food Truck

Food truck offering a variety of organic vegan burgers with handmade wegdes and dips. Beverages include green smoothie and lemonade. Parks at a different location each day - check its webpage. Began service in 2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out only

First Review by bibliophile
Crumpler
Crumpler

Really great experience

5 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2014

My and my girlfriend were in Cologne about two weeks ago and we stopped in at Buntes Burger on a rainy day out. The staff were very friendly and both spoke excellent english, so any english speakers out there need not worry about language. I ordered the Charity Burger and my girlfriend got the Italian Burger, they were both fantastic! We also both got the potato wedges, which were extremely good, we both chose the same dipping sauce, but half way through the meal the staff offered us another dipping sauce for free, which was very nice of them, and the one they gave us was even better than the one we had chosen! :)
I can't recommend Buntes Burger highly enough, it was delicious and affordable, with fantastic service to boot! :)

bibliophile
bibliophile

Der Charity-Burger

5 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2014

Habe auf dem Vegan Street Day in Dortmund den Charity-Burger gegessen und fand ihn sehr lecker. Macht satt und zufrieden, freue mich drauf, das restliche Sortiment zu probieren.

Dear Owner and Manager of Bunte Burger - Food Truck: