Bunte Burger - Food Truck

Food truck offering a variety of organic vegan burgers with handmade wegdes and dips. Beverages include green smoothie and lemonade. Parks at a different location each day - check its webpage. Began service in 2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out only

Plantpower
Plantpower

100% organic delicious burgers

Posted on 10 / 31 / 2014

I went there with one plantbased and one omni friend and all of us loved the burger. We all had the "mother teresa burger" of which 1 EUR goes to a charity. The wedges and the dip were also super yummy. Highly recommend!

Pros: organic ingredients, delicious burgers, great to wow omnis
Jeane
Jeane

The best vegan burger!

Posted on 09 / 28 / 2014

So far it was the best vegan burger I've ever had!
Very friendly staff who explained me their menu in English.
They have 4 choices of burgers. I had the Italy burger with a polenta steak. Very tasty and delicious although it became a bit messy to eat as the polenta was crumbling. I also had potatoes with a hint of paprika (I think it was that) and a very good lemon grass sauce.
Altogether this combo costed 8.90 eur. Definitely worth it!
Updated from previous review on Thursday September 18, 2014

Pros: great burgers, friendly staff, vegan and organic
Cons: no seating
Crumpler
Crumpler

Really great experience

Posted on 09 / 11 / 2014

My and my girlfriend were in Cologne about two weeks ago and we stopped in at Buntes Burger on a rainy day out. The staff were very friendly and both spoke excellent english, so any english speakers out there need not worry about language. I ordered the Charity Burger and my girlfriend got the Italian Burger, they were both fantastic! We also both got the potato wedges, which were extremely good, we both chose the same dipping sauce, but half way through the meal the staff offered us another dipping sauce for free, which was very nice of them, and the one they gave us was even better than the one we had chosen! :)
I can't recommend Buntes Burger highly enough, it was delicious and affordable, with fantastic service to boot! :)

bibliophile
bibliophile

Der Charity-Burger

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2014

Habe auf dem Vegan Street Day in Dortmund den Charity-Burger gegessen und fand ihn sehr lecker. Macht satt und zufrieden, freue mich drauf, das restliche Sortiment zu probieren.

Dear Owner and Manager of Bunte Burger - Food Truck: