Buns and Roses Organic Whol...

The first organic bakery in Alberta, located in a old wooden house. All vegetarian baked goods with some vegan ones. Honey is used, so vegans to specify. Has a small deli/cafe area where you can order sandwiches, soup, samosas. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Take-out, Bakery

Tue-Fri 9:30am-5:30pm, Sat 9:00am-4:30pm

First Review by Petesternz

Great vegan options!

Posted on 11 / 12 / 2015

We had borscht, samosas, and rhubarb crumble. The borscht was honestly the best we have ever had. Really tasty samosas that are baked rather than fried, using phyllo pastry. The rhubarb crumble was so delicious we had to buy two more for the road.

Pros: reasonably priced, friendly service, delicious food

Posted on 05 / 18 / 2013

Would LOVE to support this place. Cute bakery. Cute location. It is walking distance from my home. And yet I can't. I have tried three things from Buns and Roses, including two different cookies, and a brownie, and didn't like any of them - at all. One wasn't even fresh. Very disappointing experience, and I won't return. I like the owner, and the service, but they don't make fresh coffee, and the food was disappointing. Not enough vegan selection either. It's more of a gluten free place with a few vegan items.

Dear Owner and Manager of Buns and Roses Organic Wholegrain Bakery: