A vegan bakery that is also gluten free, wheat free and kosher. more-less
2322 NE 2 Ave (NW 20th St)
Miami, Florida 33137
786-268-9790

Open Mon-Sat 10am-7pm, Sun 11am-5pm.

First Review by vegan james
MonicaWeinhold
MonicaWeinhold

Tasty, cute and healthy!! Love them!!

5 Posted on 01 / 31 / 2014

The cupcakes are so fresh, they feel light and sweet... finally a vegan choice to desserts.
The presentation is so beautiful, you can bring them to any party and catch everyone's attention with the little hearts they put on them...
They even have some vegan empanadas made with guava and vegan-cheese that are great.
I hope they can expand their business with more vegan options.

Pros: Such cute presentation, Few tables to eat in, Very professional & great service
Cons: Might be too sweet 4 delicate taste buds
Wendy Vegan
Wendy Vegan

Horrible, Dry, Tasteless

1 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2013

This is the kind of food that makes non-vegans think vegan food is horrible. Dry, tasteless, and horrible. The worst vegan baked goods I've ever had. I tried them FIVE times in the hopes that maybe I would find something good. Save your money and gnaw on some cardboard.

Pros: nothing whatsoever
Cons: everything
  • MarianaCortez MarianaCortez

Thank you Wendy for your review.
    However, your comments and descriptions seem and sound very far from other people think and I find this very strange.
    I am truly sorry that you have to try them FIVE times in order to realize they are "tasteless and dry" differing very much from many of all of my long time and new customers think.
    When I founded Bunnie Cakes 4 years ago my only purpose was to create a product that can cater to vegan and non vegans without sacrificing texture, colors, flavors.
    My products have been recognized in national tv (Cupcake Wars- Food Network- Season 8) as "how eating vegan has nothing to do with depravation" and one of "the best and most elegant cupcakes we have seen on the show" this was said by one of the cupcake queens of the baking industry Candance Nelson and French Pastry Chef Florian Bellanger.
    I have no doubt that my products are far from being dry or as you also mention "cardboard"
    I personally invite you to the store, because since you are NOT describing in your review a full explanation of your experience I would like to guide you to our wide range of options and products and get your personal opinion in each of them.
    Thank you again for visiting us so many times.

MaritzaPrats
MaritzaPrats

• raw

Great Vegan/gluten/soyfree cakes

5 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2013

For my birthday I went on a mission to find a healthy B-day cake and was fortunate enough to find Bunnie's Cakes. The cake was delicious and everyone vegan or not enjoyed it. I prefer to eat raw but will treat myself to their goodies at least once a month. Everything that I have tried is delicious! The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful.

Jeanettios
Jeanettios

amazing!!!

5 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

Best vegan gluten free cupcakes in town!!! Definitely worth the drive & price!

Pros: great tasting, friendly, large variety
maulydaft
maulydaft

Worth it

4 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

I had a helluva time getting there but when I found it, it was an oasis. A really cute cafe in a mostly wide open grimy kind of downtown location. The cupcakes were super cute with great flavours - I got 6 mini ones. Options between gluten free and regular (thank goodness. For us who can still eat wheat we are getting tired of the mostly gritty gluten free vegan cupcakes!)
When a vegan visits Miami they HAVE to go to Bunnie's!

Pros: yummy!, variety!
Cons: odd location

Dear Owner and Manager of Bunnie Cakes: