Build a Burger

Serves meat, veg options available. A small, two level fast food burger and chips joint. Offers two vegetarian/vegan burgers, one is a spicy beanburger, the other a veggie mince. Though not labeled, the majority of the sauces and toppings are vegan friendly, and soya milk is used to make the tobacco onions. The seasoning on the fries is suitable for veggies but not vegans so be sure to mention specific dietary requirements. Sit in or take away. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by missgrim
Julia*
Julia*

huge burger and chips for £5

4 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2013

This was the first restaurant in which I was asked if I was a vegan or a vegetarian, I was amazed! The burgers are really nice and you can add as many vegetables/ sauces etc as you want. Burger + chips for £5, great price!

Pros: vegan options, great selection, friendly staff
Guest
Guest

100% recommended !

4 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2012

After finding Build a Burger through happycow.net I decided to go along and give them a go. Now, a week later, I have been to Build a Burger 3 times already! The staff are super friendly, 100% vegan+vegetarian accommodating and even better, it's actually NICE vegan and vegetarian food ! Not soggy cardboard! I highly recommend this restaurant to all vegetarians and vegans when you're in Belfast !

Oh and almost forgot to mention just how affordable the food is ! And fresh ! For £5 you get a burger, freshly made chips (REAL chips) and a drink ! All the food is fresh that day and made in store daily.

*****Please note I wanted to give 5 stars not 4 ( : ******

Pros: Affordable, Friendly staff, Fresh food

Dear Owner and Manager of Build a Burger: