Serves meat, veg options available. Flashy restaurant, has two pages of vegan options on the menu and a long juice list. Free Wi-Fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Western, Juice bar, Non-veg
18 Silom Rd (/next to BTS Sala Daeng, Silom area)
Bangkok, Thailand

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by w11guy

Interesting food but not great

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2014

The vegan menu has some interesting choices but the food is not great. If you're in Silom and not that picky, or if it's the middle of the night, it's an ok fallback.

fusion type restaurant

Posted on 01 / 07 / 2012

When I went there with my colleagues during the vegetarian festival, I was very disappointed. Not only were the dishes expensive but very sweet and oily. Staff does not really know the components of the dishes. I really didn't like it at all. Dishes took forever to arrive and the waiters do not pay attention.

However, the place is clean and trendy looking. Unfortunately it is not enough for me.

Pros: creative dishes
Cons: too sweet, too oily, not delicious

Great place to eat and hang out

Posted on 10 / 18 / 2011

I live about 5 minutes walk from this restaurant so visit 2-3 times a week. It has two pages of vegan dishes on the menu. There are photos of most dishes, so you can see what you are going to get. I've tasted over half of them and have enjoyed them all. The food is tasty and healthy. There is free wi-fi and there are always a few people in there with their laptops. I have always felt relaxed there and never rushed. The staff are quite friendly and most speak enough English to get by. This is a nice mordern place. It's not flashy like it says in the description.
Updated from previous review on Sunday July 25, 2010

It's now October 2011 and I don't go here much any more. Twice they have put prawns in my vegan dishes, so that's not good. Also they don't sell brown rice, which is a definite negative if you're following a healthy diet.

Pros: separate vegan pages on menu, pictures of dishes, open 24/7
Cons: no vegan breakfast or desserts, sometimes have prawns in vegan dishes, only white rice

Dear Owner and Manager of Bug and Bee: