Restaurant Organico Vegetariano. Organic restaurant offering raw and natural food made from local organic ingredients. Starters, main dishes, soups, desserts, menu-of-the-day. Also natural food and products for sale. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Raw, Argentinian

First Review by Peter Dohmen
rodsan
rodsan

excellent place

5 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2014

fantastic, delicious food! very varied and creative. I couldn't really find enough adjectives for it. very serious and well managed as well.

larissarnunes
larissarnunes

Creative food!

5 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

The menu is very creative, they have a lot of different starters, and it tastes amazing! I really enjoyed having dinner there! And they also have a good mini store, we bought some nice organic tea! The pasta is awesome! Really, really good!

Pros: Vegetarian!, Different combinations, Amazing pasta
Maddita
Maddita

Loved it!

5 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2014

Wow, this place is awesome! The food is amazing, so well presented and really creative.

They serve big portions, so you should come here really hungry :)

There are many vegan and raw options as well as gluten free. They also have ice creams that taste heavenly!! (I tasted the chocolate w/ choco nibs, passion fruit and raspberry: all totally excellent)

Update: I've visited this place 4 times now. I even took my grandparents and they totally loved it! Specially my grand dad who is diabetic and has to cut down on sugar, he was really surprised to find a healthy food restaurant that doesn't have boring salads.

Updated from previous review on Saturday March 01, 2014

Pros: Excellent taste, Creative and healthy menu, Big portions

TLC Veg.
TLC Veg.

fantastic food !!

5 Posted on 05 / 29 / 2014

Wonderful service! They made up a simple dish for my 9yr old which we were thankful for. The Vegan options are clearly marked (hallelujah !!) best Vegan pizza and a wonderful risotto too. Brownie was dry but the Vegan ice cream was super creamy and tasty. Huge portions and great prices. The food here had more flavor than anything else we experienced in BA. A must for sure!!!

Pros: tasty food , big glasses of wine, Vegan ice cream
Cons: none!!
KarenPerelman
KarenPerelman

Excelente La Comida!

5 Posted on 01 / 28 / 2014

Me pedí la hamburguesa de mijo con tofu vegana y el smoothie de durazno y coco. Estaba todo increíble!! Me comi casi todo, no podía más! El plato era muy abundante, estaba riquísimo. Muy recomendable.

Pros: Muy Rico, Mucha Variedad, Precio - calidad - cantidad
Cons: Un Poco Caro, Una Sola Mesera
DIANE240378
DIANE240378

best pizza in the world

5 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2013

I went here several times during my stay in may 2013. They owners &staff were absolutely amazing &so welcoming &helpful. The pizza was the best vegan pizza i ever had in my life, it was so so tasty, i still crave it. The chef knows exactly how to feed a vegan. The food is very well presented & very creative with such a variety of colours. The owner spoke to me about how she &her partner learned to cook like that. I tried the nori wraps aswell with salad &they were amazing too. I wanted everything on the menu, wish i could bring chefs with me on my travels

Pros: healthy tasty food, great staff, excellent service
e37e
e37e

BUENOS AIRES VERDE

4 Posted on 11 / 13 / 2012

It's a must for vegs in BA, very chill compared to the rest of the restaurants in the area (Palermo), and the people are very nice; the waitresses and the chef are the sweetest. Everything's clean and cute. If you're vegan, you can ask for the cheeses to be replaced by soy cheese, but don't be too enthusiastic about dessert, everything has either honey or eggs, but the juices are delicious so it's a good idea to order one for dessert. There's a tiny mini organic market. It's a good pick!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday February 24, 2010

Pros: Delicious, Service: Very good and people very nice, Cute
Cons: No Vegan desserts, Expensive
orangensaft
orangensaft

A bit hit and miss

3 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2012

I visited here twice with my family. The food seems a bit hit and miss, some things we ordered were amazing (the salads, quinoa crepe and vegan ice cream) but others weren't especially tasty (the salad sushi type main course and uncooked and unseasoned tofu, which is one of my pet hates).

If I could suggest one thing though it'd be that their menu could do with better labeling of vegan and raw products.

Pros: lots of vegan options, some tasty food
Cons: slow service, a bit expensive, poor labelling on the menu
psiattack
psiattack

The sweetest place.

4 Posted on 02 / 25 / 2012

I love this place. Is sweet, charming and calm. I love the written posters in the wall, because goes very well with the essence of being vegan or vegetarian. One of my favorite things to order is a smoothie, made with almond milk and berries, oh, is so lovely. They sell bags for make vegetal milks, that is amazing, because is so hard to find it.
One of the things I've didn't like is that the raw products that they offer, are sweetened with honey.
Anyway, I think is one of the best places in Buenos Aires.

Pros: delicious smoothies, lovely atmosphere, friendly staff
Cons: they put honey on their raw products
Snehan
Snehan

Vegetarian Cafe

4 Posted on 12 / 16 / 2011

I was happy with Buenos Aires Verde. There is everything I would hope for on the menu plus a simple, unasuming atmosphere, bright and friendly. There are also many raw choices. I will return here.

Jenni Foxx
Jenni Foxx

Buenos Aires Verde

4 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2011

Although it looks like one of those freaky 70's hippie vegetarian places, the food is really good! It's really veggie comfort food. The squash soup is outstanding! There are not many vegan protein options, but they will add tofu to a dish if you ask. Argentinian waitstaff in general hasn't really mastered the concept of service yet, but the servers are nice and it seems that they care, even if they aren't that experienced. This was my favorite veggie restaurant in Buenos Aires & we tried plenty of them. And don't miss the berry pie w/ vegan vanilla ice cream for dessert. YUM!

Pros: good food, reasonable prices, vegan options
Cons: slow service, not much protein
nspanee
nspanee

Smoothie heaven

3 Posted on 02 / 05 / 2011

While strolling around town we went there for a almond milk with lime smoothie. Mhhhmmmmm soo good!!!! Want to go back right away when thinking of it. They didn't have the pear one so they changed it with apple chai almond drink for my boyfriend. Very good too. The sandwich was nice sized with fresh salad and nice mayonnaise. I wished they had a vegan dessert but nothing really. Have to go back before I leave. I have to try a main dish.
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 22, 2011

Pros: Smooooooooothies
Cons: Lack of vegan desserts
  • nspanee nspanee

went back there for a dinner. this was a little disappointing as vegan. the only things they had vegan were vegan gnocchis with tomato sauce, pasta with tomato sauce and pizza. the gnocchis had a very good sauce but the consistence of the gnocchis were not the best. i make gnocchis by myself and they are more like "normal" gnocchis than these were. the tomato sauce of the pasta was sweet. kinda weird and not really my way. very disappointing as vegan is that the ice cream would be vegan if they'd not use honey to sweeten it. especially because there is no other dessert that is vegan.
    the almond smoothies are definately the highlight there. if you are vegan and want to eat at the same level go to bio. bs as verde is good for vegetarians i suppose.

supervegan
supervegan

Love this place!

4 Posted on 01 / 18 / 2011

This is a cute little all-vegetarian place. The food is generally simple yet flavorful. They make some killer salads. I just wish they marked vegan things on the menu to make it a little easier to decide. You must get a smoothie here! Oh, and the raw vegan ice cream is great! The cocoa/cacao nib flavor was crazy-good.

Pros: healthy, ice cream

Dear Owner and Manager of Buenos Aires Verde: