Part of the Buddha Burgers vegan restaurant franchise, this one opened Jun 2013. Closes during winter months til after March. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Israeli

Mon-Sat 12:00pm-11:30pm

First Review by lucifer
ShyBuba
ShyBuba

Good place

Posted on 08 / 30 / 2015

The staff was very nice.
I ate spinach lasagna, which was fine.
There is a very large choice of dishes and prices are cheap.
I would go back to try other things.
all vegan.

Pros: cheap , big menu
Cons: not the best meal i've ever had
nitzchel
nitzchel

Amazing place with Amazing people

Posted on 08 / 14 / 2015

Buddha Burgers in Haifa is a great definition of tasty vegan food.
Owned by Druze, Buddha Burgers has its own dishes spesific to this one and all of them are great, I like the cauliflower in cream the best.

MarieLavie
MarieLavie

great food

Posted on 10 / 31 / 2014

Enjoyed every time I went there, great food and lovely feeling there

Pros: everything I tasted so far was great
Cons: not the cheapest place (but also not too expensive

Floatingduck
Floatingduck

I

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2014

Another store of the Buddha Burgers chain. The same great salad bar like in TLV. Unfortunately i visited the restaurant too late to get something warm and had only some brownies and truffle which were SO good! So i can`t tell you how the main dishes are in this store, but the desserts are highly recommended.

J and J
J and J

a great break from falafel

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

A cute place to stop in when you're up in the Carmel Center. Normally we eat falafel all the time, but once in a while it's nice to have a good veggie burger, especially with so many options, air conditioning, and the prospect of dessert. Plus, I think the Haifa Buddha Burgers is the cleanest one!

Pros: clean, friendly, variety
andrea
andrea

Everything Awesome

Posted on 05 / 13 / 2014

Took my non-veg son and daughter in law here. They've been before and really like it. I ordered a large pizza just to try it, sort of as a starter. It was very good, the cheese was gooey and melted. The seitan sausage was not up to US standards of such things, but overall it was a hit. We also got a large eggplant lasagne which was great even though it seemed more like moussaka than lasagne. My shawarma seitan sandwich was really good too. Shakes were delicious. Tried the chocolate torte cake with cherry bottom, served with coconut ice cream. It was absolutely amazing!! Will definitely be eating here my next time in Haifa.

Pros: Staff were super nice
waltzmaple
waltzmaple

Amazing -- NOT just burgers

Posted on 01 / 20 / 2014

This is not a burger place -- the menu has great variety and everything we had was fabulous. My only regret is that we waited until the 6th evening of an 8-day stay in Haifa. We came back for the 7th evening too. On the 8th day we found their lunch place in Tel Aviv. The whole menu is VEGAN! And the food is delicious. I wish we had this chain in Minnesota. I wish I had all their recipes.

Pros: Delicious food, Varied menu, Cheery atmosphere
lucifer
lucifer

Great place!

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2013

The best vegan rest in town
Lots of dishes and desserts

Pros: Tasty, Healthy, Big dishes
Cons: Not very cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Buddha Burgers: