Serves meat, veg options available. Typical Thai restaurant in the Dupont Circle area. Has separate vegetarian menu section. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ajolote
Ajolote
Ajolote

Nothing out of the ordinary

3 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2012

It was Monday night, Cafe Green was closed and I didn't want to spend hours at a restaurant because I was by myself. I found this place through vegdc.com and decided to chek it ou because of their separate veg menu. The fod was alright. I ordered a soup with rice noodles and vegetables and that iis what I got. I then rdered fresh rolls, which were not originally veg, but the waitress asked the chef to not use shrimp and everything was fine. All in all it was a pleasant experience, but nothing out of the ordinary. Cheap.

Pros: Service, Location
Cons: Bland

Dear Owner and Manager of Bua Thai Cuisine: